Sharmba Mitchell vs. Paul Williams
2006-08-19 : Paul Williams 146½ lbs beat Sharmba Mitchell 146½ lbs by KO at 2:57 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Reno Events Center, Reno, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Burt A. Clements
- Judge: Marty Sammon
- Judge: Doug Tucker
- NABO Welterweight Title (1st defense of Williams)
- WBC USNBC Welterweight Title
- Mitchell's corner: Marvin Simmons (Trainer), Charles Mooney (Cutman)
- Williams's corner: George Peterson (Trainer), Ruben Gomez (Cutman)
- Promoter: Goossen Tutor
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.
- Aired on: HBO Boxing After Dark
- Mitchell was knocked down in the third round, and three times in the fourth round (the second time pulling Williams down with him).
- Referee Drakulich stopped the bout at 2:57 when Mitchell arose wobbly from the final knockdown.
- Originally broadcast live on series.
- HBO reported the blows as Williams 72/330 22%, Mitchell 51/161 32%.
Williams vs. Matthysse
| NABO Welterweight Title Fight
Alvarez vs. Cruz