Shawn Porter vs. Hector Munoz
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2010-10-15 : Shawn Porter 146½ lbs beat Hector Munoz 146¾ lbs by TKO at 2:05 in round 9 of 10
- Location: Buffalo Run Casino, Miami, Oklahoma, USA
- Referee: Gary Ritter
- Judge: Duane Ford
- Judge: Jerry Griffin
- Judge: David Sutherland
- NABF Welterweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Title had been vacated by Saul Alvarez in July 2010.
- Munoz cut on the right side of his head by a barrage of punches in round 5.
- During round 9, Porter's promoter, Gary Shaw, ran over to Munoz?s corner pleading for them to stop the fight. They finally agreed and threw in the towel at 2:05 of round 9.
Alvarez vs. Camechis
| NABF Welterweight Title Fight
Porter vs. Adjaho