Silvio Branco vs. Manny Siaca
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2006-07-27 : Silvio Branco beat Manny Siaca by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Velodromo Vigorelli, Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Referee: Steve Smoger
- Judge: Jean-Louis Legland 119-109
- Judge: Joseph Horn 119-109
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 119-109
- World Boxing Association Light Heavyweight Title (Interim Title)
- Someone seated in the V.I.P section threw a crash-helmet into the ring in protest.
- Branco was awarded the full WBA title after the retirement of previous champion Fabrice Tiozzo.