Stephane Desormiers vs. Ian MacKillop
2007-03-19 : Stephane Desormiers 153½ lbs drew with Ian MacKillop 153½ lbs by PTS in round 10 of 10
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 93-95
- Judge: Claude Paquette 94-94
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 94-94
- Vacant Canadian Boxing Federation Light Middleweight Title
- Weights: Desormiers 153.5 lbs, MacKillop 153.5 lbs
- MacKillop down in the first and the fourth.
- MacKillop also down in the second round, but it was incorrectly ruled a slip by referee Gerry Bolen.
- Desormiers controlled the first half of the fight, but MacKillop won the last five rounds on the scorecards to earn a draw.
- Title had been vacated by Sebastien Demers.
Demers vs. Desormiers
| Canadian Light Middleweight Title Fight
Sutherland vs. Andrews I