Steve Molitor vs. Celestino Caballero
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2008-11-21 : Steve Molitor 121¾ lbs lost to Celestino Caballero 121¾ lbs by TKO at 0:52 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Luis Pabon
- Judge: Glenn Feldman
- Judge: Eugene Grant
- Judge: Tom Miller
- IBF Super Bantamweight Title (Molitor's 6th defense)
- WBA Super Bantamweight Title (Caballero's 6th defense)
- Time: 0:52
- Molitor down in round four from a straight right hand to the head. He rises at the count of seven and the referee is satisfied that Molitor can continue the fight. Caballero immediately rushes Molitor and lands three hard punches to the head, prompting the referee to step in and call a halt to the bout. At the same time, Stephane Larouche, Molitor's trainer, throws in the towel.
- Blows: Caballero 60/119 50%; Molitor 20/82 24%.