Sugar Ray Robinson vs. Carl (Bobo) Olson (4th meeting)
1956-05-18 : Sugar Ray Robinson 159½ lbs beat Bobo Olson 160 lbs by KO at 2:51 in round 4 of 15
- Location: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Referee: Mushy Callahan
- Judge: Frankie Van
- Judge: Tommy Hart
- A crowd of 20,083 paid a California record $228,500 to see the fight in Wrigley Field. The previous record was $196,720 for the 1955 fight between World Heavyweight Champion Rocky Marciano and challenger Don Cockell.
- Each fighter received 30% of the $196,982 net gate, plus 30% of the $100,000 in TV rights. The total was $89,094.60.
- Paydays for both fighters were held up by legal action. Olson's estranged wife obtained a court order to tie up his share, and the federal government slapped an income tax lien against Robinson's share.
- Robinson put Olson down for the count with a left hook to the chin in the fourth round.