Terry Norris vs. Carl Daniels
1992-02-22 : Terry Norris 152 lbs beat Carl Daniels 152 lbs by TKO at 2:37 in round 9 of 12
- Location: Sports Arena, San Diego, California, USA
- Referee: Lou Filippo
- Judge: Terry Smith 77-75
- Judge: Tamotsu Tomihara 78-74
- Judge: Tony Castellano 77-75
- World Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title (6th defense by Norris)
- Norris' purse was $150,000 and Daniels' was $25,000.
- There was a crowd of 6,182.
- The fight aired on ABC Wide World of Sports.
- Norris floored Daniels twice in the ninth round.