Thomas Hearns vs. Dan Ward
1994-01-29 : Thomas Hearns 184 lbs beat Dan Ward 184 lbs by TKO at 2:09 in round 1 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Toby Gibson
- Judge: Art Lurie
- Judge: Dave Moretti
- Judge: Al Siciliano
- NABF Cruiserweight Title (Vacant Title)
- The NABF title became vacant when Orlin Norris won the vacant WBA cruiserweight title with a TKO of Marcelo Victor Figueroa.
- Ward was down once. He was able to get up, but he was wobbly and the referee stopped the fight.
- After the fight, Ward said Hearns was "one of the best fighters ever to walk the earth."
Norris vs. Mason
| NABF Cruiserweight Title Fight
Hearns vs. Delgado