Thomas Hearns vs. Michael Olajide
1990-04-28 : Thomas Hearns 168 lbs beat Michael Olajide 166½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Taj Majal Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Tony Orlando
- Judge: Vincent Rainone 119-107
- Judge: Samuel Conde Lopez 120-107
- Judge: Cesar Ramos 119-110
- WBO Super Middleweight Title (second defense by Hearns)
- Hearns made $1.6 million and Olajide got $250,000.
- There was a crowd of 5,420 at the Mark Grossinger Etess Arena.
- Olajide lost a point in the fourth round for a low blow.
- Hearns dropped Olajide with a right cross early in the ninth round.