Timothy Bradley vs. Luis Carlos Abregu
2010-07-17 : Timothy Bradley Jr 147 lbs beat Luis Carlos Abregu 146½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Agua Caliente Casino, Rancho Mirage, California, USA
- Referee: Jack Reiss
- Judge: Fritz Werner 118-110
- Judge: Barry Druxman 117-111
- Judge: Jonathan Davis 116-112
- Timothy Bradley 25-0 (11 KOs) vs. Luis Carlos Abregu 29-0 (23 KOs)
- Bradley entered as the WBO Light Welterweight Champion, but the title was not at stake in this bout.
- For Bradley, it was his 3rd consecutive bout to be held at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. For Abregu, a 5.5/1 betting underdog  it was his first appearance at this venue but his 6th time fighting in the state of California.
- Bradley entered as the # 2 junior welterweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Abregu was unranked by the same publication.
- At 147 pounds, it was the first bout for Bradley as a welterweight.