Tito Mendoza vs. Maselino Masoe
2000-12-10 : Tito Mendoza 160 lbs beat Maselino Masoe 159½ lbs by TKO at 2:47 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Grand Victoria Casino, Elgin, Illinois, USA
- Referee: Timothy Adams
- Judge: Bob Watson
- Judge: Steve Corbo
- Judge: Mike Glienna
- NABF Middleweight Title (Vacant)
- Weights: Mendoza 160 lbs, Masoe 159 1/2 lbs.
- Mendoza warned in the 1st Round for pushing down Masoe's head.
- Masoe hurt by a right hand in the 3rd. The referee stopped the fight as Masoe was against the ropes, failing to protect himself against a barrage of punches.