Tomasz Adamek vs. Chad Dawson
2007-02-03 : Tomasz Adamek 174 lbs lost to Chad Dawson 175 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Silver Spurs Arena, Kissimmee, Florida, USA
- Referee: Jorge Alonso
- Judge: Anek Hongtongkam 110-116
- Judge: Alejandro Rochin 109-117
- Judge: Peter Trematerra 108-118
- World Boxing Council Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Adamek)
- Weights: Dawson 175 lbs, Adamek 174 lbs
- Aired on: Showtime Championship Boxing
- Adamek down in seventh round from a Dawson left to the body.
- Upon slow-motion replay on Showtime, Adamek tripped on Dawson's foot after the body shot.
- Dawson down in tenth round from an Adamek straight right hand
- Showtime ringside analyst Al Bernstein and press row scoring had Dawson ahead 98-90 at the end of ten rounds.
- Dawson was previously trained by Dan Birmingham, choosing to switch to Floyd Mayweather Sr., before his fight with Adamek.