- Won New York State Amateur Featherweight Championship.
- 1928 won the New York Daily News Golden Gloves' championship at featherweight vs. Jack Sullivan.
- 1928 won the Intercity Golden Gloves' championship at featherweight vs. George Root at 0:10 of the 3rd.
The following fights listed in Caragliano's published record, Everlast Boxing Record, 1930 edition, have not been verified:
- 1928: July 22, Joe Downy, Brooklyn, W ko 2 (which can't be correct because the 22nd was a Sunday); August 11, Lew Lampert, New York, W ko 1; September 1, John Menjone (unidentifiable), New York W Points 4.
- 1929: January 19, Harry Matinsky, New York, W ko 1; March 26, Phil Griffin, Newark, W ko 5; April 12, Frankie Little, Portland, Maine, W ko 3; April 19, Jerry White, Newark, W ko 2; May 10, Eddie Daly, Springfield (?), W ko 4; May 17, Nick Olney, Fairview (?), W ko 2; Danny Flynn, East St. Louis, W ko 2. (These fights are not listed in Caragliano's record in the Self-Defense Sporting Annual, 1930 edition.)
| New York Daily News Golden Gloves
Open Featherweight Champion
| Intercity Golden Gloves