Tony Thompson vs. David Price (2nd meeting)
2013-07-06 : David Price 250 lbs lost to Tony Thompson 259 lbs by TKO at 1:55 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Echo Arena, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Referee: Marcus McDonnell
- Judge: Steve Gray
- Judge: John Keane
- Judge: Victor Loughlin
- Aired On: BoxNation (Main Event)
- Tony Thompson 37-3 (25 KOs) vs. David Price 15-1 (13 KOs)
- Price dropped Thompson in the second round for a nine count while Thompson was backing up from a punch, however Thompson unhurt.
- Price overreacted to his knockdown of Thompson, and in the third round punched himself out in a toe-to-toe slugfest.
- Thompson fought smartly after rising from the knockdown, using short power shots to the body to take the wind out of a tiring Price.
- Price, in serious trouble near the end of round four taking body shots and uppercuts, took a beating in a corner in round 5, and ended up draped backwards over the corner turnbuckle defenseless taking head shots, forcing the stoppage after an eight count.
- Thompson, a 2.75-to-1 betting underdog, entered as the #9 heavyweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine and the BoxRec World ranked #8 heavyweight contender. Price was unranked by The Ring.
- Wladimir Klitschko held The Ring's heavyweight title at the time of the bout.  
- See Also: Tony Thompson vs. David Price (1st meeting)