Travis Simms vs. Anton Robinson
2002-11-01 : Travis Simms 154 lbs beat Anton Robinson 154 lbs by TKO at 1:38 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Louisville Gardens, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- NABA Light Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- The title was vacated by Jose Alfredo Flores.
- Simms was ranked 7th by the NABA.
- There was an announced crowd of 3,500.
- The day after the fight, when Simms showed up at the First Third Bank in Louisville in an attempt to cash his paycheck from the bout, he was told that the account it was drawn against—that which belonged to promoter Chris Webb—was completely devoid of cash. Not that Simms should ever have had to go through that exercise anyway. "Our contract specified that Travis be paid in cash," says Kurt Emhoff, attorney and advisor to Simms. "After all, this is Kentucky."
Flores vs. Herrera
| NABA Light Middleweight Title Fight
Hernandez vs. Rosado