Trevor Berbick vs. Shane Sutcliffe (1st meeting)
1999-02-05 : Trevor Berbick 247 lbs beat Shane Sutcliffe 233½ lbs by TKO at 0:44 in round 12 of 12
- Location: Pierre-Charbonneau Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Tony Crivello
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc
- Judge: Jean-Claude Theroux
- Canadian Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Sutcliffe)
- Time: 0:44
- Weights: Berbick 247 lbs, Sutcliffe 233.5 lbs
- Berbick recaptures the Canadian heavyweight crown 14 years after vacating the title.
- For the rematch to this fight, see Trevor Berbick vs. Shane Sutcliffe (2nd meeting).
Sutcliffe vs. Graham
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
Berbick vs. Sutcliffe II