Trygve Stokstad (Born: November 25, 1902 - Died: April 26, 1979) was a Norwegian light-heavyweight amateur boxer who was in both the 1920 and 1924 Olympic Games.
- Olympics 1920, Antwerpen,Belgium.
- W 3 Reginald Ingram, South Africa, Aug.22nd (Points win to Stokstad after an extra 4th round)
- L 3 William C. Clark, USA Aug.23rd (A contemporary Norwegian newspaper reported Stokstads opponent as one Oistatche, USA)
- Olympics 1924, Paris,France.
- L 3 Harry Mallin, GBR July,15-20
- 3 National Team Contests: 2 Wins against Sweden (1924 and 1927) 1 Loss against Sweden (1923)
- National Merits:
- Oslo Champion (Welterweight 1920,1921) Middleweight (1922,1923,1924)
- National Champion, Middleweight (1922,1924)