Tshifhiwa Munyai vs. Martin Power (1st meeting)
2006-06-29 : Tshifhiwa Munyai 118 lbs beat Martin Power 117½ lbs by TKO at 1:39 in round 9 of 12
- Location: York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Victor Loughlin
- Judge: Ian John Lewis
- Judge: Mark Green
- Judge: Phil Edwards
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Bantamweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 1:39
- Judges' Scoring: 79-74 (Munyai), 77-76 (Power), 77-76 (Power) at the time of stoppage
- Weights: Munyai 118 lbs, Power 117.5 lbs
- Title had been vacated by Joseph Agbeko.
- Referee stops the fight in round 9, much to the dismay of Power and his corner who protested the stoppage vigourously.
Agbeko vs. Badu
| Commonwealth Bantamweight Title Fight
Munyai vs. Haskins