Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham
2013-04-20 : Tyson Fury 254 lbs beat Steve Cunningham 210 lbs by KO at 2:55 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Madison Square Garden Theater, New York, New York, USA
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 56-56
- Judge: John Poturaj 55-57
- Judge: Waleska Roldan 55-57
- Tyson Fury 20-0 (14 KOs) vs. Steve Cunningham 25-5 (12 KOs)
- Fury entered as the # 9 heavyweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Cunningham, a 5.1-to-1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.  
- The fight was an eliminator for the #2 spot for a shot at Wladimir Klitschko's IBF Heavyweight Title .
- It was the United States debut for Tyson Fury.
- At 6'9, 254 pounds, Fury was the heaviest and tallest opponent of Cunningham's career to date.
- Cunningham entered with a record of 1-3 in his previous four bouts. In his most-recent fight, four months prior, he lost via split decision to Tomasz Adamek (47-2).
- A looping right hand sent Fury down in Round 2. Cunningham was knocked out in Round 7 from a right hand.
- It was the first knockout loss of Cunningham's professional career.