Utkirbek Haydarov (born January 25, 1974) is an Uzbek boxer who competed in the light heavyweight (81 kg) at the 2004 Summer Olympics and won the bronze medal. He also won the gold medal at the 1999 World championships in Houston as a middleweight. He followed that up with a silver in the 2001 World Championships in Belfast at Middleweight. He then won a bronze medal at the 2005 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Mianyang, People's Republic of China at Light heavyweight.
Haydarov was also the middleweight gold medalist at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea.
2000 (as a middleweight)
- Lost to Gaydarbek Gaydarbekov (Russia) 10-11
2004 (as a Light heavyweight)
- Defeated Isaac Ekpo (Nigeria) 21-11
- Defeated Abdelhani Kensi (Algeria) 31-19
- Defeated Ihsan Yildirim Tarhan (Turkey) 16-11
- Lost to Andre Ward (United States) 15-17
World amateur championships results
2003 (as a middleweight)
- Defeated Khotso Motau (South Africa) 17-3
- Defeated Suriya Prasathinpimai (Thailand) 21-6
- Defeated Javid Taghiev (Azerbaijan) 25-14
- Lost to Yordanis Despaigne (Cuba) 13-33
2005 (as a Light heavyweight)