Vadim Tokarev vs. Shane Swartz
2006-11-25 : Vadim Tokarev 189 lbs beat Shane Swartz 196¾ lbs by KO at 0:40 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Torwar Sport Hall, Warsaw, Poland
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Leszek Jankowiak 10-9
- Judge: Grzegorz Molenda 10-9
- Judge: Miroslaw Brozio 10-9
- NABF Cruiserweight Title (1st defense by Tokarev)
- Weights: Tokarev 189 lbs, Swartz 197 lbs.
- Swartz stung by a left hook, right hook combo with :16 left in the 1st Round.
- Swartz went down in Round 2 from a left hook followed by a clean right hook. Referee Daniel Van de Wiele stopped the count and immediately called an end to the fight as Swartz lay flat on his back, completely out and twitching. He was eventually able to regain himself and leave the ring under his own power.
Tokarev vs. Cora Jr.
| NABF Cruiserweight Title Fight
Godfrey vs. Cora Jr.