Vernon Forrest vs. Michele Piccirillo
2007-12-01 : Vernon Forrest 153 lbs beat Michele Piccirillo 152 lbs by TKO at 2:21 in round 11 of 12
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante Jr.
- Judge: Massimo Barrovecchio 98-90
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 98-90
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 98-90
- World Boxing Council Super Welterweight Title (1st defense of Forrest)
- Time: 2:21
- Weights: Forrest 153 lbs, Piccirillo 152 lbs
- Aired on: Showtime Championship Boxing
Forrest dropped Piccirillo in rounds six, nine, and eleven before referee Arthur Mercante Jr. stopped the fight. Piccirillo also suffered a bad ankle injury during the last knockdown.