Vernon Forrest vs. Raul Frank (1st meeting)
2000-08-26 : Vernon Forrest 147 lbs fought without result Raul Frank 147 lbs by NC at 1:45 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 20-18
- Judge: Bill Graham 19-19
- Judge: Ric Bays 19-19
- International Boxing Federation Welterweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 1:45
- Weights: 147 lbs (each)
- Fight halted due to a cut from an accidental headbutt.
- Title vacant after reigning champ Felix Trinidad moved up to Light Middleweight division.