Vic Darchinyan vs. Glenn Donaire
2006-10-07 : Vic Darchinyan 112 lbs beat Glenn Donaire 111 lbs by TD at 1:27 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Burt A. Clements 60-53
- Judge: Ces Perkins 60-53
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 60-53
- International Boxing Federation Flyweight Title (Darchinyan's 5th defense)
- International Boxing Organization Flyweight Title (Darchinyan's 4th defense)
- Time: 1:27
- Weights: Darchinyan 112 lbs, Donaire 111 lbs
- The fight was stopped after the ringside doctor ruled that Donaire could not continue due to a possible broken jaw.
- Referee Tony Weeks ruled that the injury had come as a result of an accidental headbutt, thus requiring that the fight go to the scorecards for a Technical Decision.
- Donaire suffered the broken jaw in the third round due to an elbow, thus the ruling of an accidental foul at the ending of the fight.
- Donaire suffered a knockdown at the the end of the fourth round.