Viktor Grigorievich Savchenko (Russian: Виктор Григорьевич Савченко) (born September 17, 1952) is a retired boxer, who represented the USSR twice at the Summer Olympics during his career as an amateur. He won the bronze medal in the light middleweight division (– 71 kg) at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Canada, followed by the silver medal in the middleweight category (– 75 kg) four years later in Moscow, Soviet Union.
In 1978 he won the world title at the second World Championships in Belgrade. Savchenko trained at the Avanhard Voluntary Sports Society in Dnepropetrovsk.
1976 (as a Light middleweight)
- Defeated John Odhiambho (Uganda) walk-over
- Defeated Pierangelo Pira (Italy) KO 2
- Defeated Alfredo Lemus (Venezuela) KO 2
- Lost to Jerzy Rybicki (Poland) 2-3
1980 (as a middleweight)
- Defeated Damir Škaro (Yugoslavia) RSC 3
- Defeated Robert Pfitscher (Austria) RSC 2
- Defeated Manfred Trauten (East Germany) RSC 2
- Defeated Jerzy Rybicki (Poland) RSC 3
- Lost to José Gómez (Cuba) 1-4
World amateur championships results
1978 (as a Light middleweight)