From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2007-03-31 : Virgil Hill 190 lbs lost to Henry Maske 189½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Weights: Maske 86kg/189.5lbs, Hill 86,2kg/190lbs
- Maske returned to the ring after a ten year layoff.
- This was a rematch of Maske and Hill's IBF and WBA light heavyweight unification title bout in 1996, which Maske lost.
- The fight was staged at a contracted catchweight of 190 lbs.
- Hill suffered a cut in the eighth round due to an accidental headbutt, so the referee deducted one point from Maske because he was not hurt. With blood streaming into Hill's left eye, Maske was able to connect more often with his right jab and win the later rounds.