Vitali Klitschko vs. Corrie Sanders
2004-04-24 : Vitali Klitschko 245 lbs beat Corrie Sanders 235 lbs by TKO at 2:46 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Referee: Jon Schorle
- Judge: Marty Denkin
- Judge: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Alfred Buqwana
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Klitschko slipped to the canvas in the 1st round.
- Sanders took a serious pounding in the 8th round but refused to go down so the referee stopped the fight to save Sanders from taking any more punishment.
- Klitschko won the vacant The Ring Magazine heavyweight championship of the world.
Lewis vs. V. Klitschko
| WBC Heavyweight Title Fight
V. Klitschko vs. Williams