Vivian Harris vs. Carlos Maussa
2005-06-25 : Carlos Maussa 139 lbs beat Vivian Harris 139 lbs by KO at 0:43 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Earl Brown
- Judge: Lynne Carter 58-56
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 57-57
- Judge: John Poturaj 57-57
- World Boxing Association Light Welterweight Title (4th defense of Harris)
- Time: 0:43
- Weights: 139 lbs (each)
- The wild-swinging Colombian challenger pulled off the upset by catching the champ with a left hook.
- Harris made it to his knees by the count of seven, but could make it no further and was counted out.