Vivian Harris vs. Oktay Urkal (1st meeting)
2004-04-17 : Vivian Harris 139½ lbs beat Oktay Urkal 139½ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Max Schmeling Halle, Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
- Referee: Stanley Christodoulou
- Judge: Cesar Ramos 114-112
- Judge: Gustavo Padilla 114-112
- Judge: Jose Ignacio Martinez 113-113
- World Boxing Association Light Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Harris)
- Weights: 139.5 lbs (each)
- Urkal was down once in 3rd round.
- Harris lost a point in round eight for a low blow.