Name: Vyacheslav Glazkov
Alias: The Czar
Born: 1984-10-15 (Age:30)
Birthplace: Lugansk, Ukraine
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Height: 6′ 3″ / 190cm
Reach: 75½″ / 192cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainer: Eduard Menchakov (former), Don Turner (former), John David Jackson (2014), Evgeniy Petrochenko (2015 - )
Vyacheslav Glazkov (born October 15, 1984) is a Ukranian amateur boxer best known for winning a bronze medal in the Super heavyweight class at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Glazkov also won a silver medal at the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Chicago.
- Glazkov won the first 2004 World University Boxing Championship by stopping Elchin Alizade at 201lbs.
- He then moved up to super heavyweight. At the world championships 2005 he outpointed Jaroslav Jaksto 26:20 but ran into the eventual winner Odlanier Solis early and lost (26-11)
- At the Strandya Cup 2006 he beat David Price by RSCO, but couldn't fight the final and lost by walkover to local hero Kubrat Pulev who also beat him at the European Championships 28:11.
- At the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships he outpointed Columbian Oscar Rivas and stopped Jaroslav Jaksto. He defeated Chinese Zhang Zhilei 21:11 in the semifinals but lost to Italian southpaw Roberto Cammarelle.
Olympic Games results
2008 in Beijing, China (as a Super heavyweight)
- Defeated Robert Alfonso (Cuba) 5-3
- Defeated Newfel Ouatah (Algeria) 10-4
- Lost to Zhang Zhilei (China) walk-over, pulled out of bout with elbow injury. 
World Amateur Championships results
2005 in Mianyang, China (as a Super heavyweight)
2007 in Chicago, United States (as a Super heavyweight)