Wayne Braithwaite vs. Jean Marc Mormeck
2005-04-02 : Jean Marc Mormeck 198 lbs beat Wayne Braithwaite 188 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: DCU Center, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Referee: Dick Flaherty
- Judge: Peter Trematerra 116-110
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 114-112
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 115-111
- World Boxing Council Cruiserweight Title (4th. defending of Braithwaite)
- World Boxing Association Cruiserweight Title (4th. defending of Mormeck)
- Weights: Braithwaite 188 lbs, Mormeck 198 lbs
- Braithwaite down in the 7th round and was deducted a point for holding in the 8th.
- Mormeck also wins the vacant The Ring Magazine Cruiserweight title.