Name: Willie Joyce
Birth Name: William Joyce
Birthplace: Georgia, USA
Died: 1996-12-05 (Age:79)
Hometown: Gary, Indiana, USA
Height: 5′ 6″ / 168cm
Boxing Record: click
Manager: Issy Kline
Willie Joyce was the brother of Gene Joyce & Jimmy Joyce. He was born in Georgia, attended Roosevelt High School in Gary, Indiana where he participated in track and basketball. He entered his first Golden Gloves tournament in 1933.
- 1936 won the National AAU in the bantamweight division by decision vs. Clifford Red Elk and represented Chicago at the Intercity Golden Gloves Tournament vs. George Coyle.
- 1937 won the Chicago Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions in the featherweight division by decision over Clayton Johnson.
- 1937 representing Chicago won the Intercity Golden Gloves' championship in the featherweight division by decision vs. Jackie Donovan.
- May 28, 1937 as a member of the Chicago Golden Gloves Team representing the United States vs. Europe, he was awarded the verdict vs. Aleksander Polus of Poland at bantamweight.
- Won bouts with world champions Lew Jenkins, Leo Rodak, Henry Armstrong, Ike Williams, Chalky Wright and Jackie Wilson.
- Won the California State Lightweight Title over Ray Lunny.
| National AAU Bantamweight Champion
| Chicago Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions
| Intercity Golden Gloves