Wladimir Klitschko vs. Charles Shufford
2001-08-04 : Wladimir Klitschko 241 lbs beat Charles Shufford 234 lbs by TKO at 2:55 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Mike Glienna 50-43
- Judge: Bill Graham 50-43
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 50-43
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (2nd defense by Klitschko)
- Shufford was knocked down by straight rights in rounds two and three and by a left hook in round six.
- Klitschko landed 58 of 262 punches (22%) and Shufford connected on 16 of 190 (8%)
- The Las Vegas Sun reported: "Those boos you heard during the latter half of the sixth round probably had more to do with the time that Wladimir Klitschko stopped Las Vegan Charles Shufford in Saturday night's heavyweight fight (2:55 of the sixth) at Mandalay Bay, than the performance of either fighter. The over-under round proposition was 5½ and sources said a lot of the big money was on the under."
W. Klitschko vs. Jefferson
| WBO Heavyweight Title Fight
W. Klitschko vs. Botha