Yakup Kılıç (born July 13, 1986) is a Turkish boxer in the lightweight (57 kg) class. He is member of Istanbul Fenerbahçe Boxing Club. Kılıç was an Olympic bronze medalist in 2008 at the Beijing Olympic games.
Kılıç participated at the 2005 Mediterranean Games in Almería, Spain and won bronze medal.
At the European Championships 2006 he lost his first bout against Irish boxer Eric Donovan 29:33.
At the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships held in Chicago, USA, he won a bronze medal and qualified for the 2008 Olympics. He did so by beating Arash Usmanee of Canada by a slim one point margin 20-19
2008 (as a featherweight)
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Satoshi Shimizu (Japan) 12-9
- Defeated Abdelkader Chadi (Algeria) 13-6
- Lost to Vasyl Lomachenko (Ukraine) 1-10
World amateur championships results
2005 (as a featherweight)
2007 (as a featherweight)
- Defeated Pablo Figuls (Costa Rica) RSCO 3
- Defeated Arash Usmanee (Canada) 20-19
- Defeated Sailom Ardee (Thailand) 22-13
- Lost to Albert Selimov (Russia) walk-over (placed 3rd)
2009 (as a lightweight)
- Lost to Mahdi Ouatine (Morocco) 5-8