Zab Judah vs. Jan Piet Bergman
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2000-02-12 : Zab Judah 138½ lbs beat Jan Piet Bergman 139¾ lbs by KO at 2:50 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Steve Smoger
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 28-26
- Judge: Stanley Christodoulou 28-26
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 28-26
- International Boxing Federation Light Welterweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 2:50
- Weights: Judah 138.5 lbs, Bergman 139.75 lbs
- Judah was down in 2nd round.
- Bergman down twice in 1st and once in 4th rounds.
- Terron Millett had been stripped of title by IBF.