Zab Judah vs. Terron Millett
2000-08-05 : Zab Judah 138 lbs beat Terron Millett 139½ lbs by TKO at 2:47 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Mike Ortega
- Judge: Mike Glienna 29-27
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 29-27
- Judge: Steve Epstein 29-27
- International Boxing Federation Light Welterweight Title (2nd defending of Judah)
- Time: 2:47
- Weights: Judah 138 lbs, Millett 139.5 lbs
- Judah was down in 1st round.
- Millet down once in 2nd and twice in 4th rounds.