Zhang Zhilei (b May 02, 1983?) is a Chinese amateur boxer best known for winning a silver medal in the Super heavyweight class at the 2008 Beijing Olympic games. Zhang also won a bronze medal at the world amateur championships in 2007 and 2009 at super heavyweight.
In 2003 Zhang lost in the first round of the World Championship to Polish fellow southpaw Grzegorz Kielsa 22:8.
At the 2004 World University Boxing Championships he lost the final to Rustam Saidov.
Zhang lost at the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships to Ukrainian Vyacheslav Glazkov in the semifinals but qualified for the Olympics.
2008 (as a Super heavyweight)
- Defeated Mohamed Amanissi (Morocco) 15-0
- Defeated Ruslan Myrsatayev (Kazakhstan) 12-2
- Defeated Vyacheslav Glazkov (Ukraine) walk-over
- Lost to Roberto Cammarelle (Italy) RSCOH 4 (0:19)
2012 (as a Super heavyweight)
World amateur championships results
2003 (as a Super heavyweight)
- Lost to Grzegorz Kielsa (Poland) 8-22
2005 (as a Super heavyweight)
2007 (as a Super heavyweight)
- Defeated Nurpais Torobekov (Kyrgyzstan) RSCO 3
- Defeated Rustam Rygebayev (Kazakhstan) 20-10
- Defeated Daniel Beahan (Australia) KO 2
- Lost to Vyacheslav Glazkov (Ukraine) 11-21 (placed 3rd)
2009 (as a Super heavyweight)