Zsolt Erdei vs. Tito Mendoza
2007-11-24 : Zsolt Erdei 174 lbs beat Tito Mendoza 173½ lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Freiberger Arena, Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
- Referee: Samuel Viruet
- Judge: Manfred Kuechler 116-112
- Judge: Eugene Glenn 111-117
- Judge: Andre Van Grootenbruel 117-111
- World Boxing Organization Light Heavyweight Title (9th defense by Erdei)
- Weights: Erdei 174 lbs/78.90 kg, Mendoza 173 lbs/78.50 kg
- Supervisor: Istvan Kovacs
Erdei was the quicker and technically better boxer as he chopped away at Mendoza. Mendoza's best moment came in round four when he rocked Erdei with a right hand, however Erdei was generally able to avoid Mendoza's powershots while beating Mendoza to the punch all night long.
Judge Eugene Glenn later revealed, that he might have mixed up the boxers.