From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 09:35, 14 May 2013 by Sweetscientist
- 2012, Apr. 14 - Brandon Rios vs. Richar Abril for the WBA World Lightweight Title - Byrd was the only judge to score in favor of Abril who lost via split decision. Many felt Abril won the fight and her score was correct. Scores: Jerry Roth 116-112, Glenn Trowbridge 115-113, Adalaide Byrd 111-117
- 2011, May 7 - Kelly Pavlik vs. Alfonso Lopez - Byrd was the only judge to not score the bout for Pavlik, instead having it as a draw. Scores: Adalaide Byrd 95-95, Richard Houck 98-92, C.J. Ross 99-91.
- 2009, Apr. 17 - Selcuk Aydin vs. Said Ouali - Byrd was the only judge to score in favor of Ouali. Scores: Jerry Roth 116-111, Robert Hoyle 115-112, Adalaide Byrd 113-114.
- 2008, Sep. 5 - Antonio DeMarco vs. Jose Reyes - Byrd was the only judge to score the bout for Reyes. Scores: Patricia Morse Jarman 96-93, Robert Hoyle 95-94, Adalaide Byrd 93-96.
- 2008, Apr. 19 - Bernard Hopkins vs. Joe Calzaghe for The Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Title - Byrd was the only judge to score in favor of Hopkins. HBO's Harold Lederman scored the bout 116-111 for Calzaghe. Scores: Ted Gimza 112-115, Adalaide Byrd 114-113, Chuck Giampa 111-116.