Adam Trupish vs. Larry Sharpe
Revision as of 14:00, 6 November 2011 by Reenthelawman
2010-09-24 : Adam Trupish 158¾ lbs beat Larry Sharpe 160½ lbs by KO at 1:03 in round 10 of 10
- Location: Aviation Museum, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Judge: David Bilocerkowec
- Judge: Cameron Quwek
- Judge: Chris Loblick
- Canadian Super Middleweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:03
- Title had been vacated by David Lemieux in order move back to the Middleweight category.
- This was initially scheduled to be the first defense by Trupish of his Canadian Middleweight title, but Sharpe did not make the weight limit of 160 lbs. As the Canadian Super Middleweight title was vacant at the time, it was decided between the parties to fight for same.
- Sharpe down in rounds 3, 7 and 10.
Lemieux vs. Smichet
| Canadian Super Middleweight Title Fight
Roy vs. Arbuckle