Adonis Stevenson vs. David Whittom
Revision as of 14:53, 21 March 2008 by Reenthelawman
2007-12-07 : Adonis Stevenson 165¾ lbs beat David Whittom 175 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 99-91
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 98-92
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 99-91
- Vacant Canadian Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title
- Weights: Stevenson 165.8 lbs, Whittom 175.1 lbs
- Canadian title had been vacated by Jean Pascal.
- It appeared Whittom made no effort to make the super middleweight limit of 168 lbs, coming in more than 7 lbs overweight.