Name: Adrien Broner
Alias: The Problem
Birth Name: Adrien Jerome Broner
Born: 1989-07-28 (Age:25)
Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Height: 5′ 6½″ / 169cm
Reach: 69½″ / 177cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainer: Mike Stafford
Manager: Al Haymon
Promoter: Golden Boy Promotions
- Broner had an amateur record of 300-19 
- 2002 and 2003 National Silver Gloves Champion
- 2005 National Junior Olympics semifinalist
- May 8, 2009 - Appeared on ESPN Friday Night Fights and scored a majority decision over Fernando Quintero.
- June 18, 2011 - Appeared on HBO on the undercard of Saul Alvarez vs. Ryan Rhodes and scored a 1st round KO victory over Jason Litzau to win the USNBC Super Featherweight Title.
- November 26, 2011 - Defeated Martin Vicente Rodriguez (34-2-1) by a 3rd round KO to win the vacant WBO Super Featherweight Title.
- February 25, 2012 - Appeared on HBO Boxing After Dark and dominated Eloy Perez en route to a 4th round KO win to defend his WBO Super Featherweight Title.
- July 20, 2012 - At the official weigh-in for his fight with Vicente Escobedo, Broner weighed 3½ pounds over the 130-pound limit and was stripped of his super featherweight title. After failing to make weight, Broner said, "I'm young. I'm 22. I'm still growing. I just feel like it's time for me to go up. After this fight, there really wouldn't be a reason for me to stay. I'm just going to go up and give the lightweights hell." 
- November 17, 2012 - Appeared in the main event on HBO World Championship Boxing and scored an 8th round TKO victory over Antonio DeMarco to claim DeMarco's World Boxing Council Lightweight Title.
- Broner began boxing at the age of nine and came up in the same gym as 2000 United States Olympians Ricardo Williams Jr. and Dante Craig.
- He has a twin brother named Andre who boxed as an amateur.
- Broner fights with extreme confidence and flair, very much in the style of Floyd Mayweather Jr., his favorite fighter. He utilizes a Philly shell defense, stands tall in front of his opponents, slips punches and blocks with his shoulders. He is primarily a quick counter-puncher, studying his opponents early and looking for openings to make them pay with power shots.
- Broner was featured on the cover of the November 2012 issue of The Ring Magazine.
Minor Titles Held
- WBC USNBC Super Featherweight Title (2011)
- WBO Intercontinental Super Featherweight Title (2011)
- WBC USNBC Lightweight Title (2011)
- WBC Youth Intercontinental Super Featherweight Title (2010)
| WBO Super Featherweight Champion
2011 Nov 26 – 2012 Jul 20
Stripped (failed to make weight)
| WBC Lightweight Champion
2012 Nov 17 – present
| WBA Welterweight Champion
2013 Jun 22 – present