From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 14:28, 21 May 2013 by Sweetscientist
Name: Al Lefkowitz
Nationality: US American
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Judging Record: click
Al Lefkowitz is an American judge, who works almost exclusively in the state of Nevada.
- 2012, Dec. 7 - Kenny Abril vs. Dennis Laurente - Lefkowitz was the only judge to score the bout in favor of Laurente. Scores: Tim Cheatham 77-74, Robert Bennett 76-75, Al Lefkowitz 74-77.
- 2012, Feb. 24 - Deandre Latimore vs. Milton Nunez - Lefkowitz was the only judge who did not score the bout for Latimore, instead seeing it as a draw. Scores: Al Lefkowitz 94-94, Richard Ocasio 96-92, C.J. Ross 95-94.
- 2012, Jan. 13 - Teon Kennedy vs. Christopher Martin - Lefkowitz was the only judge who did not score the bout as a draw. He instead had Kennedy winning by two rounds. Scores: Al Lefkowitz 97-93, Robert Hoyle 95-95, Dave Moretti 95-95.
- 2011, Oct. 1 - Jose Angel Beranza vs. Christopher Martin (1st meeting) - Lefkowitz was the only judge to score the bout in favor of Martin and had him winning by two rounds. Scores: Lisa Giampa 98-92, Jerry Roth 96-94, Al Lefkowitz 93-97.
- 2012, Nov. 27 - Jason Litzau vs. Celestino Caballero - Lefkowitz was the only judge to score the bout in favor of Caballero. Scores: Glenn Trowbridge 97-93, Dave Moretti 96-94, Al Lefkowitz 94-96.