Alan Minter vs. Marvin Hagler
Revision as of 21:47, 5 March 2011 by Fasan
1980-09-27 : Marvin Hagler 160 lbs beat Alan Minter 159¾ lbs by TKO at 1:45 in round 3 of 15
- Location: Wembley Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Carlos Berrocal 19-20
- Judge: Marcello Bertini 20-19
- Judge: Jose Juan Guerra 20-19
- Bout stopped due to gash over Minter's left eye.
- Riot ensues after stoppage, with British fans pelting Hagler with beer bottles forcing him to leave the ring before being recognized as the new champion.
Minter vs. Antuofermo II
| WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Hagler vs. Obelmejias I