Name: Andre Berto
Birth Name: Andre Mike Berto
Born: 1983-09-07 (Age:30)
Birthplace: Winter Haven, Florida, USA
Nationality: US American
Hometown: Winter Haven, Florida, USA
Height: 5′ 6½″ / 169cm
Reach: 68½″ / 174cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainer: Tony Morgan
- 2001 National Golden Gloves Light Middleweight Champion
- 2003 National Golden Gloves Welterweight Champion
- Bronze medalist for the United States as a welterweight at the 2003 World amateur championships in Bangkok, Thailand. Results were:
- Represented Haiti at the 2004 Olympics, lost to Xavier Noel (France) 34-36, in the opening round. Berto had failed to qualifty for the United States team, but was able to fight for the Haitian team, as his parents were Haitian born.
- He had over 200 amateur bouts.
Regional & Minor Titles
- NABF Welterweight Title (2007 - 2008)
Failed Drug Test
On May 18, 2012, it was reported that Berto tested positive in both his A and B samples for the norandrosterone; a detectable metabolite of nandrolone which is an anabolic steroid. With the results, his June 23rd rematch with Victor Ortiz, the only man to have beaten Berto to that point, was cancelled. Berto denied using the substance, despite having Victor Conte of the infamous Balco Company in his training camp. Conte received national attention in 2003 for supplying numerous professional athletes with illegal substances thought to be undetectable by drug tests. 
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
| WBC Welterweight Champion
2008 Jun 21 – 2011 Apr 16
| IBF Welterweight Champion
2011 Sep 3 – 2011