Andriy Fedchuk (born January 12, 1980 - died November 15, 2009) is a boxer from Ukraine, who won the bronze medal in the light heavyweight division (– 81 kg) at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia. In the semifinals he was defeated by eventual runner-up Rudolf Kraj from the Czech Republic. He also represented his native country at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, after having won the bronze medal in the same year at the 2004 European Amateur Boxing Championships in Pula, Croatia.
Died as a result of injuries sustained in a car crash on November 15 2009.
- Defeated Azziz Raguig (Morrocco) RSC 3
- Defeated Charles Adamu (Ghana) 13-5
- Defeated Gurcharan Singh (India) 12-12 (Fedchuck won the decision)
- Lost to Rudolf Kraj (Czech Republic) 7-11
World amateur championships results
2003 (as a Light heavyweight)
- Defeated Ivan Ribac (Serbia and Montenegro) 17-7
- Defeated Istvan Szucs (Hungary) 16-5
- Lost to Aleksy Kuziemski (Poland) 10-10
2005 (as a Light heavyweight)
- Lost to Washington Luiz (Brazil) 16-21