Antonio DeMarco vs. Adrien Broner
Revision as of 19:47, 17 November 2012 by Sweetscientist
2012-11-17 : Adrien Broner 134½ lbs beat Antonio DeMarco 134½ lbs by TKO at 1:49 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr.
- Judge: Alejandro Rochin
- Judge: John Stewart
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: HBO World Championship Boxing (Main Event)
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title (3rd defense by DeMarco)
- Antonio DeMarco 28-2-1 (21 KOs) vs. Adrien Broner 24-0 (20 KOs)
- DeMarco entered as a 5.25-to-1 betting underdog. 
- In a minor occurrence prior to the fight, DeMarco's corner argued that Broner's gloves were a little smaller than they should be. The issue was resolved and the fight continued as planned.