Antwun Echols vs. Charles Brewer
Revision as of 23:35, 9 January 2009 by Reenthelawman
2001-05-19 : Charles Brewer 167 lbs lost to Antwun Echols 165 lbs by TKO at 1:21 in round 3 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Mike Ortega
- Judge: Steve Epstein
- Judge: Fred Ucci
- Judge: George Smith
- Vacant NABA Super Middleweight Title
- Time: 1:21
- Weight: Echols 165 lbs, Brewer 167 lbs
- Title had been stripped from Will McIntyre.
- Echols down three times in round 2, but recovers to register the stoppage win in round 3.
McIntyre vs. Landberg
| NABA Super Middleweight Title Fight
Echols vs. Chapman