Arthur Abraham vs. Edison Miranda (1st meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 20:54, 18 July 2009 by Ric
2006-09-23 : Arthur Abraham 159¾ lbs beat Edison Miranda 159¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Rittal Arena, Wetzlar, Hessen, Germany
- Referee: Randy Neumann
- Judge: Raffaele Argiolas 114-109
- Judge: Larry Hazzard 115-109
- Judge: Dave Parris 116-109
- International Boxing Federation Middleweight Title (Abraham's 3rd defense)
- Weights: 159.75 lbs (each)
- Promoter: Sauerland Event
- Abraham suffered a broken jaw in the fourth round.
- Miranda was deducted two points in the fifth round for an intentional headbutt.
- Miranda also was deducted two points in the seventh round and one point in the eleventh for low blows.
Abraham vs. Jantuah
| IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Abraham vs. Demers