Baudel Cardenas vs. Steven Luevano
Revision as of 23:29, 24 December 2009 by Reenthelawman
2006-10-13 : Steve Luevano 127½ lbs beat Baudel Cardenas 126 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Palo Duro Golf Club, Nogales, Arizona, USA
- Referee: Robert Ferrara
- Judge: Chris Wilson 119-108
- Judge: Craig Harmon 119-108
- Judge: Joe Garcia 118-109
- Cardenas was knocked down by a straight left in round two.
- The bout took place on a golf course, and the lights that had been set up around the ring suddenly went out during round twelve, leaving the area in near-total darkness. Thirty to forty-five seconds passed before they were turned back on, and the bout was resumed.
- This was the main event on the three hundredth episode of Telefutura TV's Solo Boxeo series. The televised portion of the card began with a moment of silence and the traditional "ten bells" for Vincent Garcia, who had been found shot to death on an Albuquerque street the previous morning.
Luevano vs. Cruz
| NABO Light Featherweight Title Fight
Ramirez vs. Brown